Defendification Defendification

Hackable...

Good game, liked the idea, 5/5 score, but gave it a 7/10 for 3 main reasons:

--Shoulda been some upgrades
--Scores can be hacked way too easily.
--Difficult using a touch-pad.

On the last point, may I suggest adding difficulty levels?

MaxManning responds:

Sorry for the hacking. If anyone wants to inform me how to make it "unhackable" shoot me a PM.

Thanks for checking it out.

The Desert Obelisk The Desert Obelisk

A GROW clone, but a good one

Saw this before on the MochiAds site, where I enjoyed it very much. Took me a while to complete it, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Hope you do well in the contest!

Cirrial responds:

Thanks! :D

Mighty Spidy Mighty Spidy

How does I shot web?

Lol, couldn't resist. Brill game mate, you are on a roll!

Wiggi Rescue Wiggi Rescue

I think you've been harsh!

While this game is good, it is NOT the first decent one in the competition. But it is good, so good luck.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

If you saw the submissions that came out only before this one, you would agree with me. All the ones that were before this were simple food catching games.

Wiggi Fun Run Wiggi Fun Run

I have to agree...

... with Bigjohn2007. A good idea, but needs development.

Wiggi Fresh Fruit Flinger Wiggi Fresh Fruit Flinger

Good!

My major criticism is that sometimes, the fruit passes right through the Wiggis when it should hit them, but apart from that, a nice idea, and good luck in the contest!

Wiggi's Game Show Wiggi's Game Show

A very nice idea!

You say this is a contest entry. I'd love you to win. I know that the questions are basic, but I would find them easy, because I'm 15. One thing that I think you could implement is a hint function, because young children may need it. But still, an excellent piece of work.

Frogbag gets a license! Frogbag gets a license!

Brilliant!

I love the Clock Crew, and this game! Stawberry Clock is the King of the Firetrucks!