Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

But where is the Lemonade made?

Sweet Lemonade, Sweet Lemonade, Sweet Lemonade, yeah Sweet Lemonade!

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Such an awesome movie

Definitely the best of all your CS movies so far, loved it. What happened to the spray logos, though?

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Featured on the Control Point Podcast

And rightly so, this is absolutely hilarious. Funniest part for me is when the Demoman gets stabbed and he bleeds whiskey. And the sniper's call for a medic definitely IS the most annoying part of TF2 (besides 12 year old who play it). Well done.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Alvin, baby!

I've been a huge fan since day 1, when your movies were brilliant. But this is a work of pure genius.

We've been waiting a long time for this, and boy it was worth the wait. You are the best flash author on Newgrounds, without any question or shadow of a doubt.

Crimminal Scenarios 1 Crimminal Scenarios 1

How is this a movie again?

Movies generally have a plot, characters, etc, whereas this just seems like one of those 'Choose the method of death' games. Also, you say this is a trailer of an episode. An episode of what? And how can you have a trailer of a game?

DPlato responds:

its a demo

Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

If this is the last one...

...it's a good note to end on. I'm a fan of the series in general, and thought that this was very funny, and well thought out. The preloader is also a nice idea. Well done!

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Very funny

And that Lucario thing is absolutely true.

Falcon Punch! Falcon Punch!

Someone actually sung the song?

I though it was just lyrics on ED. But whatever, not bad I guess. Voted 3/5 because for some reason I now have that frickin Pokémon theme stuck in mah head!

LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

The Only good LL movie i've ever seen...

...and now I have instant respect for you guys. Superb.

MasterLock responds:

Superb!

SBC's Cookie Clockmas! SBC's Cookie Clockmas!

I'm still rofling!

Brilliant as always. MOAR VINEGAR!

RupeeClock responds:

I had fish and chips last night, I love my vinegar on that stuff.

Oh my, I'm salivating.